I am using rasa to connect to slack using Ngrok.
My bot is properly responding with RASA X. These are steps i have done to connect with slack.
- Create new Channel.
- Added new user in App home(new in slack, worked with dialogflow for me).
- Added the URL in event subscription like this:
- subscribed to following bot events.
- Added localhost to redirect URL
- Activate Incoming webhok:
- Installed the app to a channel
- Copied the Bot User OAuth Access Token to my credentials file:
- then started the bot using rasa run on port 5005 where ngrok is running
- I get the response from slack into rasa (rasa run actions terminal, trying to run some google drive api
- I get following error in rasa run terminal window
- And no message is fetched back in rasa window.
Please help its urgent