Rasa not following the story order

Hi, I am new to RASA, I wanted to create an onboarding flow for users where yes answer Yes or No to proceed further, It was working as Intended until I trained the model again, the actions are not being executed as per the story. So the reply from rasa stops after action: utter_intro2, it does not execute utter_ask2. I even tried to fiddle around with config.yml by changing the policies max_history: 10 and enabled MemoizationPolicy. Here’s my code of stories below.

- story: intro path positive
  steps:
  - intent: intro
  - action: utter_intro
  - action: utter_ask1
  - intent: affirm
  - action: utter_intro2
  - action: utter_ask2
  - action: utter_video
  - action: utter_ask_conditions
  - action: utter_ask_symptoms
  - action: utter_ask_medications
  - action: utter_ask_sync
  - action: utter_unpaid_progress
  - action: utter_unpaid_end

- story: intro path negative 1
  steps:
  - intent: deny
  - action: utter_goodbye

- story: intro path negative 2
  steps:
  - action: utter_intro2
  - action: utter_ask2
  - intent: deny
  - action: utter_goodbye

Please let me know if you need more info

I’ve come across this problem a year ago and increasing max_history and training Core for more epochs fixed it for me but I think there might be a better answer. (mine is based on experience)

Hey @prathik-s, welcome to the forum! What you’re describing is very interesting. What do you see as the output around the critical point (utter_intro2) when you try to have this kind of conversation using rasa shell --debug?

Additionally, to enable others to reproduce this weird behaviour, could you share your domain and config files? And what version of Rasa and Python are you using?