Rasa_nlu.converters

Hi, I am writing a chatbot using rasa nlu. While loading the training data, I am getting the below error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rasa_nlu.converters’ rasa_nlu version : 0.15.0 python: 3.6.5

Please suggest where I am doing wrong: Code is given below: from rasa_nlu.converters import load_data from rasa_nlu.config import RasaNLUConfig from rasa_nlu.model import Trainer from rasa_nlu.model import Metadata, Interpreter

def train_nlu(data, config, model_dir): training_data = load_data(data) trainer = Trainer(RasaNLUConfig(config)) trainer.train(training_data) model_directory = trainer.persist(model_dir, fixed_model_name = ‘weathernlu’)

def run_nlu(): interpreter = Interpreter.load(’./models/nlu/default/weathernlu’, RasaNLUConfig(‘config_spacy.json’)) print(interpreter.parse(“I am planning my holiday to Lithuania. I wonder what is the weather out there.”))

if name == ‘main’: #train_nlu(’./data/data.json’, ‘config_spacy.json’, ‘./models/nlu’)

run_nlu()

Hi there @amit, it looks like you’re following code that’s way out of date with rasa_nlu 0.15.0. Where did you get the code that includes

from rasa_nlu.converters import load_data 

Hi All,

I am also facing the same issue. Any solution found for this