Rasa interactive

Hello there , I am facing some issue with rasa like when i am trying to run rasa interactive i am getting following error : persist_nlu_training_data=args.persist_nlu_data, AttributeError: ‘Namespace’ object has no attribute ‘persist_nlu_data’ let me know like where i am wrong …

Hey there @Beherasaptami!

Probably that is happening because of some other missing commands that you have to put together with the ‘rasa interactive’. Perhaps trying to use this (replacing the model name and path to endpoint) might solve your problem:

rasa run actions --actions actions    
rasa interactive \
      -m models/20190515-135859.tar.gz \
      --endpoints endpoints.yml

Hope it helps! ^^

1 Like

Hey it got ressolved …by using this command pip install --force-reinstall networkx==2.3 …i reinstall networks to make rasa interactive work with my code

Nice fix @Beherasaptami – for anyone else running into this, rasa 1.4.2 correctly pins the version to 2.3, so if you install that version or later, the issue should be fixed and you don’t have to update the dependency yourself :slight_smile:

hey i tried running rasa interactive for diffrent chatbot but m unable to ressolve using following command and m getting error as persist_nlu_training_data=args.persist_nlu_data, AttributeError: ‘Namespace’ object has no attribute ‘persist_nlu_data’ (reshma01) saptami@saptami-pc:~/reshma02$

@Beherasaptamias I mentioned, this issue is already fixed, is your different chatbot on the updated version?

pip install -U rasa