RASA integration with Social media platform and website

Hello Community, wanted to know the information of RASA integration with different platform

1. in-house website - website developed by company / developer
  2. website developed using wix (readily available platform)
  3. twitter integration
  4. WhatsApp business integration
  5. telegram

it would be great if you share the link where I get the info about how to integrate with different platform

Look at Channel Connectors in the Rasa Docs.

What’s supported: Your website, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Twilio (and thus WhatsApp), custom channels (and thus Twitter), and others.

Thanks for the thread. I was looking for their Twitter to know about all updates. I don’t use social media very often, because they have annoying feeds and much unnecessary information. But I use my account just for the business so https://onlypult.com/ is the best choice for me. I can answer all messages from all accounts there.

So good they started collaborating, now we have plenty of opportunities. However I expected to see TikTok integration as well, I am surprised that they included Instagram and Twitter but not TikTok. I think now it is the fastest-growing social media and the best to grow your awareness. That is why I pay a lot of attention to it now. I even buy some TikTok Followers to make the account noticeable and real ones appear, it works like a snowball.