Rasa X integration with twitter

Hello,

anyone have idea who to integrate Rasa X with twitter DM and tweets

Hey @waleedahmed, I don’t know of a twitter connector that someone has already made, but it seems to have a direct message API you can connect to! Overview — Twitter Developers

Hi @erohmensing thank you for responding, so I need to create connector for rasa and twitter is there any manual or document for rasa

@waleedahmed Sure, you should definitely check out our docs! Here is some info about writing custom connectors though you may find it more helpful to check out how some of the other ones in our repo work.

2 Likes

@erohmensing thank you for help

1 Like

Are you done yet with Twitter @waleedahmed ? I’m interested with the same . would you share your custom connector with the Community ?

hi @HejazUltra we had created code and it working with rasa open source but not working with rasa x

1 Like

that’s great news Waleed. I was surprised to see nobody had been interested by this feature before you… It’s amazing that you got it to work on the Open Source version. Perhaps others would be able to contribute further and get it to work also on Rasa X. I am not sure where the community is contributing the code here …

@HejazUltra, I don’t mind to work with anyone on code or in idea it self Rasa is great solution every feature is important I’m working in eCommerce integration

2 Likes