Rasa community Sri Lanka

Anyone from Sri Lanka? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! Nice to know you Durashi. What are you working on with Rasa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @HESHN, I am Computer Science and Engineering Undergraduate at Moratuwa University. I developed a chatbot for commercial bank mobile application within my internship period at hSenid mobile. I just finished the internship and returned to university for the final year. And I’ve decided to develop the same application in Sinhala language with some modifications for my FYP. Yeah that’s pretty much it. What are the areas you are focusing on? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow… Great job :ok_hand: I work as a customer service agent for a software development company in Colombo. For past few months I was trying to build a insight generation tool based on customer inquiries using Rasa / Dialogflow . Did you have to modify the Rasa source files when you are making the bot?

1 Like

That’s interesting @HESHN :slightly_smiling_face: I did not do much modifications, but I had to make some changes in formaction class since it was not working as expected sometimes. Other than that I implemented a custom component for loan type classification. That’s all as I remember.

1 Like