Rasa Community in China

Hello everyone,

Rasa already set up an official QQ group: 820037374 for China community.

We will share knowledges, best practices, news, organize event together in this group.

Everyone are welcome to join this group.

大家好,

Rasa 已经设立了一个官方的 QQ 交流群:820037374。

我们将在这里组织活动、分享经验、传播知识和相互答疑。

欢迎大家加入。

3 Likes

It seems not many Chinese in this community yet

1 Like

I’m not Chinese but live in Shanghai. Do anyone here tried to use Rasa with Chinese characters? How it performs?

By using default pipeline it not as good as english but if you configure the pipeline and the components carefully it will performance well too.

Thanks for replying mate! It is really good to know that a Chinese bot is possible with Rasa :slight_smile: I just expect to b able to develop it. To be honest I need first to gain some knowledge about the platform. I was trying a video tutorial but on my machine I received many errors probably due libraries inconsistencies. Anyway I will start back with the basic readings later on this week and I expect to have a functional bot soon. I would like to ask you, I saw that you created a QQ group, what about weixin?

Hi Vinicivs, Rasa has a China official community group for Wechat but it’s not for such technology, I think. My Wechat is here-we-meet, you can directly add me as friend.