Rasa chatbot blank page

I have followed all steps to connect a rasa chatbot to django from ytb Connect a Rasa Chatbot to a Django Website | Rasa Tutorial - YouTube , but when i try i have a blank page

What component are you using to be able to visualize and use the Webchat from the Frontend? Are you using Chatroom as in the video?

Can you share your HTML code of the component, the views.py and urls.py please?

Just in case, have you added in the TEMPLATES section in the setting.py file the path of your templates? As the video shows, if your templates are in the main directory, you can assign it like this:

my views.py : from django.shortcuts import render from django.http import HttpResponse def index(request): return render(request, “chatroom.html”)

urls.py : from django.urls import path, include

from . import views

urlpatterns = [

path('',views.index, name='index')

] and my templates at the settings.py same like as the video

i already to conda activate rasa , install rasa, rasa init , rasa run -m models --enable-api --cors “*” --debug

The image you have passed is your urls.py file from the Django App.

The urls.py file of the project (in my_project folder) you have like this?:

If so, the problem must be in the Chatroom Component.

Open the following link and follow the steps in the section “Usage”

If it still doesn’t work, I recommend you to use the Rasa Webchat component, it has worked for me without problems when connecting it with Django.

Here is the link to the component:

Here a guide on how to integrate it:

IMPORTANT: The only drawback of this component is that you will have to use Rasa version 2.1.2 and Python 3.7, since with higher versions it may not be compatible.

yes of course i text like that at my urls.py of my project , that why idont know why my page is blank , i search solution in google but i not found the people same like me .but thank you for the response bro