Integration of rasa chat bot with custom interface

I tried to paste the script provided by GitHub - botfront/rasa-webchat: A chat widget for Rasa and Botfront in my body but it’s not working that way but when I have the whole HTML file but with my UI template. It is working fine. It’s making a connection to rasa bot and responses can be seen on that git hub provided web chat bot widget. Now, what I am going to request here is that, the whole thing is working fine with the default HTML template provided by some other source. I want the rasa bot to interact with any other web chat bot interfaces irrespective of its HTML, css & js files. If it works with the script(’ WebChat.default.init’ function one) to paste in particular function or some thing like that in my js file where should I paste it or should I write other j Query or this should be done using Django or some thing else to provoke the script provided by GitHub - botfront/rasa-webchat: A chat widget for Rasa and Botfront. Please help me with this. I welcome any functioning suggestions. P.S: Ignore my ignorance. I am new to this chat bot dev.

Hey @mahesh-D, I’m pretty sure you can paste the React component anywhere in your JS code that creates an element, the same way you would use one of your own frontend components. But I’m not a front end dev :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: We just paste the HTML component in our site layout!

Hey @erohmensing I was looking to integrate my RASA NLU model with the help of BOTFRONT UI,but was not able to find resources on how to configure it.Can you please tell some steps on how to integrate RASA with BOTFRONT UI?