Rasa Certified Developer badge on profile image

@Emma (sorry to tag you, but that it’s the only staff name I could remember :slight_smile: ) Hi, my name is Ulrich, for some time a received the Rasa Certified Developer certificate and bagde, but I saw that some users have this little badge next to their profile picture. After that I saw that some users have this little guy and other (like me) don’t. Based on that I would like to know if it’s something new or I have to do something to get it as well?

Does that mean you had a badge next to your picture and now you don’t?

If yes, try going to your profile settings over at http://forum.rasa.com/u/ulrichkaue/preferences/account and, at the bottom, you will find a “Flair” section in which you can select a badge to display.

1 Like

When I got the certificate, I had never seen this badge, but recently, I saw some accounts with this mini version of the badge next to the profile picture. @ChrisRahme it’s like this of yours but for rasa certified developer

@ChrisRahme Like this on the screenshot.

Yeah you should have one.

Did you check the “Flair” section in your profile as I advised?

1 Like

I looked for the “flair” section that you mentioned, but it for some reason seems to don’t exist on my profile.

1 Like

@ChrisRahme I looked on my desktop browser and the “Flair” section simply doesn’t exist. It’s really weird that some profile shows that section and others don’t (if it’s something I should have done or enable and I didn’t, please enlight me :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Yeah that’s weird. Maybe @Emma or @emilycook can help

1 Like

Yeah, hope so, either way thanks for the help.

1 Like