Rasa 2.7.1 error socketio

Hey @nik202 , I wants your help in removing the socketio error which i am getting during integration on website. My versions are: Rasa Version : 2.7.1 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.6.0 Rasa SDK Version : 2.7.0 Rasa X Version : 0.39.3 Python Version : 3.8.0 Operating System : Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0 Socketio Version==5.5.0 Engineio Version==4.5.0

@aman7834 ok please share with me the snippet code you are using. if you were not able to copy and past share screenshot.

@aman7834 if you not tag me I will not reply as I only come morning and evening at my time and I only replied the tags.

Please change the version 1.0.1 for 2.X > check the repo of rasawebfront it mentioned.

Try play around the sanic version, there is few post of mine on forum you will easily find out whilst pasting the Socket.IO or Engine.IO protocols in search option.

Always tag me from next time. Good Luck!

@nik202 Now Getting this "Request timeout error after updating webchat version to 1.0.1.

@aman7834 you tried to activate conda raas but it has not changed from PS???, I will recommend using the command prompt for conda it should be base.

Please activate the proper environment, you saying request timeout error where is the screenshot?

It will run on 2.x any version. Good Luck!