Question: what happens to intents that are only defined in the NLU and not in the domain file?

Thanks for your reply!

Here are an example of what I could use:

nlu file:

version: "2.0"
nlu:
  - intent: greet
    examples: |
      - hey
      - hello
      - how are you?
      - good morning
      - good afternoon
  - intent: stop
    examples: |
      - Can we stop here please?
      - It would be nice to end the session here
      - Exit
      - Quit
      - I'd like to leave
      - I want to quit
      - I'd like to exit
  - intent: goodbye
    examples: |
      - See you
      - Bye
      - See you later
      - Catch you later
      - Have a nice day
  - intent: ask
    examples: |
      - How are you today?
      - How are you feeling?
      - What is your mood today?
  - intent: get_score
    examples: |
      - What is my score?
      - Can you give me my score?
      - Can I get my score please?
      - How many points do I have?
      - What are my points?

domain file:

    version: '2.0'

session_config:
  session_expiration_time: 60
  carry_over_slots_to_new_session: false

intents:
  - greet
  - stop
  - goodbye
  - out_of_scope
  - affirm
  - deny
  - mood_happy
  - mood_unhappy

entities:
 score

responses:
  utter_default: 
    - text: Sorry, not sure what to do. Can you rephrase?
  utter_stop:
    - text: Well, it was good talking with you. See you next time!
  utter_greet:
    - text: Hello, and welcome to my home.
  utter_goodbye:
    - text: See you soon!
  utter_out_of_scope:
- text: Let's talk about that later.
  utter_deny:
    - text: I' sorry to hear that. Can I help you?
  utter_explain:
    - text: Interesting, tell me more
    - text: Okay, carry on.
    - text: Inspiring, thank you. Go ahead.
  utter_ask:
    - text: I'm in a great mood today
  utter_score:
    - text: You have {score} points.

actions:
  # All the actions that come here...

forms:
  # Some forms also

Here, one can see that I do not define the intent ask_score in my domain file, but it is detected anyway :slight_smile: So this is actually great, but I was only wondering what was actualy happening.

Also, I train my model by sending these nlu data via the API.

Thanks for your time!