I’ve seen a few threads on Rasa X installation issues and I have tried to follow the instructions here to install Rasa X locally in my windows 10 pc. I have encountered an issue where Sanic 20.12.3 requires a version of multidict (multidict<6.0,>=5.0) that is not compatible with the version required by rasa 2.6.2 (multidict<5.0,>=4.6).
- conda create -n “RasaX” python=3.8
- conda activate RasaX
- pip install pip==20.2 –user
- pip3 install rasa==2.6.2
- pip3 install rasa-sdk==2.6.0
- pip install rasa-x==0.40.0 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple
ERROR: sanic 20.12.3 requires multidict<6.0,>=5.0, but you’ll have multidict 4.7.6 which is incompatible.
- pip install multidict==5.0 --use-feature=2020-resolver
ERROR: rasa 2.6.2 requires multidict<5.0,>=4.6, but you’ll have multidict 5.0.0 which is incompatible.
I would really appreciate some help with the steps I should follow to install Rasa X or resolve the issue?