Problem during installation

Hello,

I try to follow the starter-pack-rasa but i’m still blocked at the same issue. When I execute the command : make train-core i get this : python -m rasa_core.train -d domain.yml -s data/stories.md -o models/current/dialogue -c policies.yml Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 174, in _run_module_as_main “main”, fname, loader, pkg_name) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 72, in _run_code exec code in run_globals File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rasa_core/train.py”, line 6, in from rasa_core import config, cli File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rasa_core/config.py”, line 12 def load(config_file: Optional[Text]) -> List[‘Policy’]: ^ SyntaxError: invalid syntax Makefile:31: recipe for target ‘train-core’ failed make: *** [train-core] Error 1

Someone can help me please ?

Don’t know if it’s the problem here, but you are using python 2.7, try with python 3.6 instead.

Hm it’s not the problem, because i just upgrade my python to 3.6 and i still have the same problem.

I finally find the solution, you were right that was a probleme with the version of python, i have to use python3 for every command that i make now. Thank u !