Predicted intent not showing ResponseSelector based sub-intents in Rasa X

Hi, I have created some intents with sub-intents, similar to this sample: Chitchat and FAQs (rasa.com) I think everything is correct (nlu data, domain data, rules.ym, config.yml), but when I try to make a conversation in Rasa X with the Talk to your bot function, the predicted intents and the selected actions are displayed only at intent level, so no sub-intent information based on the ResponseSelectors (although, the responses are good, so I can confirm, that the ResponseSelector works). If I go to the Conversation function, and check the different messages, the situation is almost the same, the predicted intent is displayed on the top intent level. The only difference is, that if there is a message, which is already in the training data set, because for them the predicted intent is the precise sub-intent. What can I do, how I can make Rasa X to show the ResponseSelector-level sub-intents for the predictions? Thanks!

I have the same question. It seems to me that rasa module did not reveal scores for every sub-intents…