Posts are being flagged as spam and removed (hidden)

I have posted the below earlier and now it got flagged as “spam” and got hidden. Any idea why is this happening?

Original post: "This is a head-srachter, I am still trying to figure out where exactly the issue lies, but I thought I drop a quick question here, maybe somebody else has something like this before

I have a full Flask app containerized in Docker which is calling an external NLU (also containerized). Everything works fine in dev mode (dev mode not containerized, only in Python virtual env), but in production the current_app.agent.handle(msg) hangs.

I can see in the logs of the NLU that the message was sent to NLU, so I don’t understand why it hangs.

I have tested the multi-threaded code from [link]RasaHQ/rasa_core/issues/817 1 to see whether it is a threading issue (which would explain why it works in dev mode but not in prod), but the threading seems to work fine in the container.

Any ideas?

I guess I just keep diving in trying to figure out where it hangs…"

maybe it was the link to the Rasa GitHub issue: [link]RasaHQ/rasa_core/issues/817

I had to remove the github part, because it no longer allows me to publish it with the full link. Earlier it allowed me to publish it, but then a few hours later marked it as spam and made it hidden.

Hey @Zoltan. Sorry, that shouldn’t have happened. Do you mind reposting this question with a an original topic title so that people could jump in and help you out?

In the meantime @Juste has fixed it for me - re-enabled my original post. Thanks!

Thanks, I have reposted the original