I can’t make Rasa X Integrated Version Control work.
Before starting my own development I wanted to deploy the code from “rasa init” to Rasa X on AWS:
- Run “rasa init”
- Upload to GitHub
- Deploy server (AWS Ubuntu 18.04 Deep Learning AMI Version 35.0 - ami-01aad86525617098d t2.medium 2x CPU 4 GiB Ram 100GiB storage)
- Follow Docker Compose Installation with “curl -sSL -o install.sh https://storage.googleapis.com/rasa-x-releases/0.32.2/install.sh”
- Connect GitHub repository
I actually tried both “Quick installation” and Docker Compose with multiple AWS AMIs. After connecting my GitHub repository I get the same result every time:
- I click the “Train” button, but get “Training failed”
- Maybe Rasa X is not pulling everything from the GitHub repository? E.g. I can see all the responses in Rasa X, but no stories
- Under Training -> Domain it says: “7 inconsistencies were detected with this file. The intent deny was found in the domain but is missing in the training data…”
- When I make changes on Rasa X e.g. delete an intent or rename a response and press “Add changes to Git server”, a PR is created on GitHub, but without any changes “0 changed files with 0 additions and 0 deletion.”
- Is it correct to add the models directory to .gitignore and train on Rasa X?