No more logs nor Interactive learning working

Hi all,

I have a bot connected to Botframework, and suddenly this morning the logs in “Conversation” stopped to appeared, and nothing is put in database anymore. And at the same time (seems to be) the part “Talk To your bot” does not work anymore, when I say Hello the conversation reload and the message dissapear, very strange.

Version: RASA_X_VERSION=0.24.1 RASA_VERSION=1.6.1

Here are the logs I have :

For rasa_rasa-production_1

020-02-10 16:15:46 ERROR    pika.adapters.utils.io_services_utils  - Socket failed to connect: <socket.socket fd=18, family=AddressFamily.AF_INET, type=2049, proto=6, laddr=('172.22.0.8', 33214)>; error=111 (Connection refused)
    2020-02-10 16:15:46 ERROR    pika.adapters.utils.connection_workflow  - TCP Connection attempt failed: ConnectionRefusedError(111, 'Connection refused'); dest=(<AddressFamily.AF_INET: 2>, <SocketKind.SOCK_STREAM: 1>, 6, '', ('172.22.0.4'
    , 5672)) [...]
    2020-02-10 16:15:51 ERROR    pika.adapters.utils.connection_workflow  - AMQPConnector - reporting failure: AMQPConnectorSocketConnectError: ConnectionRefusedError(111, 'Connection refused')
    2020-02-10 16:16:04.286110: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_driver.cc:318] failed call to cuInit: UNKNOWN ERROR (303)
    2020-02-10 16:19:07 ERROR    rasa.core.brokers.pika  - Could not open Pika channel at host 'rabbit'. Failed with error: Channel is closed.

And for rasa_rasa-x_1

ERROR:rasax.community.services.event_service:Caught an exception while consuming events. Will retry in 5 s.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/services/event_service.py", line 962, in continuously_consume  [...] pika.exceptions.ConnectionClosedByBroker: (320, "CONNECTION_FORCED - broker forced connection closure with reason 'shutdown'")
Exception occurred while handling uri: '$URL'
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/connector.py", line 924, in _wrap_create_connection
    await self._loop.create_connection(*args, **kwargs))
  File "uvloop/loop.pyx", line 1974, in create_connection
  File "uvloop/loop.pyx", line 1951, in uvloop.loop.Loop.create_connection
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/sanic/app.py", line 942, in handle_request
    response = await response
[...]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/connector.py", line 931, in _wrap_create_connection
    raise client_error(req.connection_key, exc) from exc
aiohttp.client_exceptions.ClientConnectorError: Cannot connect to host rasa-production:5005 ssl:None [Connection refused]

The strange part is it was working, and I started to share the bot this morning with tester and it stopped couple hours after. Is there any way it could be related ? Furthermore it seems to me that some error were already showing but everything was working though.

I hope that someone will be able to help me ! Thanks for reading !

Hi @glaulom,

There was a dependency issue with the version that you use.

Please upgrade to the new versions of Rasa X (0.25.#) and Rasa Open Source (1.7.#).

Hi @Arjaan, thank you for the very quick answer ! The update seems to be the solution for now :slight_smile: !

That didnt help if you use RASA_X_VERSION=0.25.2 RASA_VERSION=1.7.0

:frowning:

I am also facing the same issue after upgrading to RASA_X_VERSION 0.25.1 or 0.25.2, RASA_VERSION=1.7.0 or 1.7.2

When I do copy to interactive learning, it only copies till my first form/slot, and then goes to action_listen.

Hi @bhaskar1986, Is your issue the same as described in the original question? Do you see those error messages related to uvloop?

I don’t know what happened. But after restarting the machine, things are working fine now.