No module named 'scipy.sparse._coo' when running rasa on Ubuntu VM via docker compose

Hi Everyone, While running Rasa on Ubuntu VM using docker, I am getting an error due which it is not loading the model and hence my bot is not responding but Rasa server runs. Following is the detailed error: “”" rasa_server | /opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:93: UserWarning: The model at ‘/app/models’ could not be loaded. Error: No module named ‘scipy.sparse._coo’ rasa_server | /opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/io.py:93: UserWarning: Agent could not be loaded with the provided configuration. Load default agent without any model."""

I followed the solution at: No module named ‘scipy.sparse._coo’ · Issue #10908 But that also does not solve the problem.

I have two dockerfiles and one docker compose file. I am running rasa version 2.0.2. Please suggest solutions. Thank you

Sounds like there isn’t a model file in /app/models. You can connect into the running container and look to confirm.

Hi @stephens Please let me know how can I check that?

Use the docker exec command