NLU data and model files not visible on Rasa X UI after API authentication

Hi, After authenticating with the Rasa X server using API token authentication…executing this

curl --request POST \
     --url http://<Rasa X server host>/api/projects/default/git_repositories?api_token=<your api token> \
     --header 'content-type: application/json' \
     --data-binary @repository.json

The authentication was successful - I get a green sign on Rasa X UI saying I am up to date with develop (target branch) of my remote repo. This branch contains all the files. But I still can’t see my models directory and nlu data. Any idea where I could have gone wrong. I have also commented here

UPDATE: I tried manually uploading the models .tar.gz file it failed because of a version problem, my rasa version is 1.7.2 whereas rasa-x requires 1.10.0. I upgraded rasa and rasa-sdk on my local machine and tried to retrain my model. But this led to a lot of warnings like misaligned entities (which i didn’t see before upgrading rasa) and at one point the training stopped and wouldn’t proceed. I downgraded rasa and tried again but then it said Memoization policy can’t be recognised. Finally I had to delete my virtual environment, create a new virtual environment and install everything from scratch. I am sticking to the old version for now as I don’t know how to resolve the warnings.

For the nlu data. I created another nlu.md test file with fewer instances from another data set and the upload succeeded. I also tried to upload the nlu.md file from the rasa-masterclass lesson 8 which also succeeded. This tells me that there is something wrong with my nlu.md format. But how is that possible as I have trained multiple models versions successfully on the same nlu data. Would really appreciate help with this and the model upload on Rasa X…have been trying the suggestions given in other forum posts but all my attempts have proved futile. Attaching the relevant files nlu.md (713.6 KB) , domain.yml (10.1 KB) , nlu.json (3.4 MB) , config.yml (685 Bytes)

Another UPDATE: I managed to upload nlu data by deleting some intents. I also trained a Rasa X model using the Rasa X UI. But now the bot doesn’t respond … it shows dialogue status as thinking/typing. Also the interactive session keeps resetting and the messages i type disappear. @Tobias_Wochinger would appreciate any suggestions?