My-release app error

Hi @Arjaan i recently have just create a new VM again to setup a new rasa x server and I came across this issue after i have done these commands to install rasa x

$ helm repo add rasa-x rasa-x-helm | Rasa Enterprise Helm chart for deploying on Kubernetes (K8s) and OpenShift. $ helm --namespace my-namespace install --values values.yml my-release rasa-x/rasa-x

i have found that the issue that my-release app won’t work it has no deployment, no pod and no replicas of course as there were no deployment for the app to be replicate and also the services says there is no endpoint addresses.

kindly help me on this

Hi @stevelam15 ,

This looks like an issue introduced with the latest release Rasa X 0.38.1.

It seems that the helm chart is trying to install the rasa-x-demo action server with the same version 0.38.1, but it does not exist.

I need to dig a little deeper to check why this is happening, but what will fix it is to add this to your values.yml:

# action server image
app:
    name: "rasa/rasa-x-demo"
    tag: "0.38.0"

i will give it a try, appreciate! :smile:

I totally agree with you, now it is a lot easier to create your own software, because it is not so expensive, comparing to the past. I wanted to increase the income of my company, but I needed software that will automatically make all the statistics and all the data my workers introduce. I decided to use the service of a financial software development company. I was wondered that their services are not so expensive as I expected, so I thought that it is a good investment in the future of my business, because it will save me a lot of time.

I realised that the error occur if you have different version of rasa and rasa sdk, so in order not to hit this error we have to check for thru compatibility matrix first before installing the system.