Misbehave in conversation in RASA FrameWork

@erohmensing Hi Can you help me how to define Utter and Action its any difference between both. actually i am using only utter for both in same way. but in your reply you use Action and Utter both. I am using like that

-utter_student_registration
*student_registration{"confirm":"yes"}
 -slot{"confirm":"yes"}
 -utter_any_thing_else
*affirm{"affirm":"yes"}
 -slot{"affirm":"yes"}
 -utter_ask_student

This is my way. but In Model all the time they have choosing (after affirming also) " -utter_any_thing_else " Intent.

@erohmensing Help and thanks

Here: Actions you can find about custom actions

But How to make i am…? any idea … i am new for custom action. and hows start what is the first step. ? How to make. In Actions Here Only view not to define how to make and how to start. ? If you know that @Ghostvv than Help Me … thanks

intent:student_registration

• [yes] (confirm)
  • yeah
  • confirm
  • sure
  • registered it
  • book the seat

intent:affirm

• [yes] (affirm)
  • ok
  • sure
  • yeah
  • yup
-utter_student_registration
*student_registration{"confirm":"yes"}
 -slot{"confirm":"yes"}
 -utter_any_thing_else
*affirm{"affirm":"yes"}
 -slot{"affirm":"yes"}
 -utter_ask_student

this is the perfect situation and now what i do for that ? @erohmensing @Ghostvv help and thanks @erohmensing @Ghostvv

@Ghostvv ??? @erohmensing ??

Please do not spam us by tagging us, we have lots of other people to help on the forum as well. We have explained why your setup is not ideal, as your bot won’t know how to distinguish between the two intents. You should merge these intents and use the stories to determine how the dialogue should flow. Your bot takes the context of the conversation into account (i.e. whether the question was utter_ask_confirmation or utter_registration_done) so that when the person says yes, it will know which steps to take, even with only one “yes” intent and no slot or entity for this “yes”.