JUNIOR CHATBOT DEVELOPER at DOLPHINCHAT
STARTING DATE – Immediately
SALARY – As per Industry Standards
NO. OF OPENINGS – 1
DolphinChat is a conversational AI platform for building rich conversational experiences to
enable seamless communication between organizations and consumers. DolphinChat helps
organizations to scale efficiently by providing 24*7 support, automating repetitive consumer
queries, converting boring forms to interactive experiences for lead generation. This helps
organizations to improve customer service, increase team efficiency, enhance customer
experience and personalize the communication with consumers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Developing chatbots and voice assistant on various platforms for diverse business use-cases
- Work on a chatbot framework/architecture using an open-source tool or library
- Implement Natural Language Processing (NLP) for chatbots
- Integration of chatbots with Management Dashboards and CRMs
- Resolve complex technical design issues by analysing the logs, debugging code and identifying technical issues/challenges/bugs in the process
- Deploy applications using CI/CD tools
- Designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Experience with bot human escalation
- Ability to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots across multiple domains and build highly personalized user experience.
● B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
SKILLS REQUIRED –
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in Chatbot Development using Rasa open-source framework.
- Hands on experience building and deploying chatbots.
- Experience in Conversational AI platform for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning.
- Experience with both text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation.
- Should have a good understanding of various Chatbot frameworks/platforms/libraries.
- Build and evolve/train NLP platform from natural language text data being gathered from users on a daily basis.
- Code using primarily Python.
- Experience with bots for platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack, twitter, WhatsApp etc.
- Knowledge on digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google assistant etc.
- Experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as text. classification, text summarization, question & answering, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, and conversational bots design potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning Techniques- NLP Skills/Tools: NLP, HMM, MEMM, P/LSA, CRF, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy, Nltk, Gensim, Core NLP, NLU, NLG etc.
- Should be familiar with these terms: Tokenization, N-Grams, Stemmers, lemmatization, Part of speech tagging, entity resolution, ontology, lexicology, phonetics, intents, entities and context.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience with working on public cloud services such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Integration with Chat/Social software like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS.
- Integration with Enterprise systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho etc.
- Strong foundation in the python programming language.
- Experience with various chatbot frameworks especially Rasa and Dialogflow.
- Strong understanding of other AI tools and applications like TensorFlow, Spacy, Google Cloud ML is a BIG plus.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.
Interested candidates please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org