Looking for Chatbot Developer (Remote OK)

Hello

I’m posting here for a UK-based company that is looking to bring Chatbots in to its service portfolio. The company wants to offer industry-specific support chatbots that its clients’ can choose to host on their websites for a monthly fee. Essentially a very niche “Bot-as-a-service” model.

The company has already researched and developed a prototype bot based on Rasa NLU + Rasa Core technologies based in Docker containers. This bot can customize output based on the client site into which it is included. The company is now interested in finding a developer to take this forward to production, including any needed support infrastructure.

If you are interested, please get in contact with me at id(dot)chatbots(at)gzap(dot)org - replacing (dot) and (at) as needed.

Please let me know your name and your experience with RasaNLU and RasaCore, the timezone you operate in and of course, your email address will also be needed.

I can then forward your interest to the company. Thank you for your interest, Steve

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype - live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on charles.c@talentsfromindia.com thanks charles L