Its about multi languistic rasa bot

Hello guys, I need your help in multi languistic rasa bot, Basically I have two rasa models, one rasa model for English language and the second model for urdu langauge. Now I want to create a python script that handle the user message at runtime. First of all how to load rasa model in python script? Secondly how to add agent to a specific model? How script will identify which agent should responce against any user message?

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Not only you have two models, but these two models should always both be active (since a user can speaks English while another speaks Urdu at the same time).

So it’s basically having two different chatbots, each with its own deployment on a server.

In your frontend application, you can have two buttons: One for English and one for Urdu. When clicked, it will connect to the corresponding deployment.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your responce, but right now what i am doing, I trained a chatbot for english speaking user and download the english model (20211102-063033.tar.gz) and again i trained the chatbot for urdu speaking user and download the second model too. Now is it possible to create a python script that activate both of these models, and responce properly.

1 Like

If that’s really what you want to do, you can activate a specific model with the --model or -m flag:

rasa shell --model "models/20211102-063033.tar.gz"
rasa x --model "models/20211102-063033.tar.gz"
rasa interactive --model "models/20211102-063033.tar.gz"
rasa run actions --actions "actions/english.py"

You can all see commands and their options here.

I want to activate both of my models at same time (Parallely)

Yes, you can open two terminals