Issue

pykwalify.errors.RuleError: <RuleError: error code 4: Unknown key: nullable found: Path: ‘/mapping;regex/.+’>

please resolve the issue im using rasa 2.8.8

@azmatsiddique Hello! and welcome to forum Azmat! Can you please elaborate on this error and trace back this error?

@azmatsiddique Please share rasa --version while typing in conda activate environment.

Rasa Version : 2.8.8 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.8.0 Rasa SDK Version : 2.8.2 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.8.5 Operating System : macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit Python Path : /opt/anaconda3/bin/python

after running rasa train && rasa shell --debug command I got this error

@azmatsiddique Try run single command first, first rasa train --debug and then rasa shell --debug

Uploading: Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 12.37.09 PM.png… please check the attachment got same error

@azmatsiddique why you not activate the conda based environment?

Q: Is that you directly installed rasa in base cmd of Anaconda yes or not?

I just format the mine MacBook and install fresh rasa

yes Nik I directly install Rasa

@azmatsiddique no worries.

Step:1 Please create the virtual environment while following this link: Virtualenv · macOS Setup Guide

Step2: activate the virtual environment you have created

Step3: Install rasa using this command pip install rasa==2.8.2

Step4: If you have your own project go to that folder or else use rasa init

OR

run rasa train --debug

Please follow these steps and let me know the issue?

3rd step throw this error

ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.

rasa-core 0.8.6 requires fbmessenger<5.0.0, but you have fbmessenger 6.0.0 which is incompatible.

rasa-core 0.8.6 requires pykwalify<=1.6.0, but you have pykwalify 1.7.0 which is incompatible.

@azmatsiddique install 2.8.1 pip install 2.8.1 Do share the screenshot next time and even mention me @ and nik202 in every post.

Hello @nik202 pip install rasa==2.8.1 install perfectly without error but im facing same issue

This time i create diffrent env

@azmatsiddique click on terminal or type in search why I can see venv2 and base together it should be only venv2 or I am missing something? even share me rasa --version

i got issue @nik202
due to both environment activate on same time,I’m getting this error

@azmatsiddique now its working? I guess it’s please close this thread for the reference of others and good luck!

yes @nik202 it’s now working

please can you resolve this issue for me

@azmatsiddique Azmat! Please close this thread as a solution and open the new thread for your other issue, its not related to this issue :slight_smile:

@azmatsiddique for seeing the solution, please change the topic category to only rasa open source and mark the solution.

Thank you for resolving mine problem @nik202

yes