Is this tutorial still possible? Help implementing Speech to text and Text to speech

Hello, I’ve been several weeks trying to imlement Mozilla TTS and DeepSpeech in my bot using the following tutorial How to build a voice assistant with open source Rasa and Mozilla tools.

As this tutorial is from 2019, there are a few things outdated, but I managed to deploy sara chatbot and voice interface without mayor problems.

However, when I finish the tutorial and try to set up both components, they are unable to comunicate with each other and the page is constantly waiting for connection. The TTS and STT scripts work well alone, but when I use the socketio and the credentials.yml in the sara bot, the voice interface doesn’t detect it.

I’ve been locking through these forum a lot, about problems with socket and TTS, but they can’t resolve my problem.

I don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong, or maybe it’s the rasa version or the components are extremely outdated, but I was unable to finish the tutorial with sara bot, so I can even try with my own bot. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

I have just replied you @belendominguez in this other post.