I hv been running rasa x via docker image. Is there any other way to add / modify rasa x.?
RasaX is closed-source. I don’t think you’re allowed to modify it. You CAN modify the code for the bot itself, however, as Rasa itself is open-source.
@amn41 , Im trying to build a virtual assistance that should be maintained through rasa x. so adding up analytics , real time monitors and reporting based on chat history / per user will add up value to current rasa x ( community edition ).
Let me know If this objective can be achieved through any other way.
thanks for your feedback and ideas Can you please elaborate a bit on the single parts?
- Analytics: Which parts do you want to cover and how do you want to use the insights?
- Real time monitoring: Monitoring of the deployment or the assistant’s conversations? What is the target audience of the monitoring?
- Reporting: Would that be a sample from the analytics or is there some additional information in it? Which stakeholders would this report be for?
Hi @Tobias_Wochinger, These are just my thoughts of customizing rasa x into a product that brings out the actual outcome of our virtual assistant.
- Analytics :
- Who are our users, channel they come from, region they come from, time.
- For what purpose our virtual assistant is been used most. ( Eg.FAQ - 90%, Making appointment - 10%)
- Conversion of conversation into orders - revenue our assistant generating.
- Real time monitoring :
- Targe Audience : Backend users who are incharge of handling orders / managing bots.
- Conversations monitoring & human take over if bot fails at some point.
- Reporting :
- Standard reporting from our analytics
- Automated reporting to administrators on certain cases. (Eg. Error increased by 30%, Unusual user volume)
Looking forward for better solution