Integrating Rasa with FB messenger

Hello, I’m integrating Rasa bot with facebook. So for that I have created a new app and new page on facebook for developers. And I have also added facebook params in the credentials.yml file. facebook: verify: “Shrey Bot” secret: “xxxxxxxxxxxxx” page-access-token: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” Also there is this endpoint in the endpoints.yml file: action_endpoint: url: “http://localhost:5055/webhook

This error is showing when I try to use callbackurl for facebook. I have used postman for POST request using the callback url and it is giving 404 not found. Can you please help.

Hi @ShreySomwanshi

Ngrok masking should be done for rasa url and not the action server url.

Can you check if the ngrok url is for rasa server url ? It’s by default on 5005 port

Also the verify token should be same in both the places. On Facebook developers page and in your yml file

Yes I have done Ngrok masking for rasa url and not the action server url. I have also checked the verify token in both the places. On Facebook developers page and in yml file.

Okay, Open web interface that NGROK provides its on 127.0.0.1:4040 on your machine and once you provide fb with the webhook URL and verify token and hit submit then check on the NGROK dashboard, Please share that