If I want to use spacy for extracting name then what would the config file looks like?

I think in this case spaCy won’t be able to help much. Also, note the question here. The French spaCy model doesn’t seem to be great at finding Arabic names. It’s likely the French model overfits names from France because that’s what it has been trained on.

I’ll be picking this up as a task for rasa-nlu-examples here. Probably the simplest solution is to host the most frequent names per country such that folks can easily link that to a RegexEntityExtractor.

1 Like

thanks @koaning…i have another issue tho…am trying to get the normalized value of an entity duration that is extracted using duckling but it gives me error i dont know what i did wrong

@fkoerner please see my next issue here

@faiza_conte, if you could share the code instead of a screenshot, I can more easily point out where a problem might be happening.

@koaning okay here …am trying to get a normalized value of an entity duration that is extracted using duckling but gives me an error and dont know what i did wrong

duration_value = next(tracker.get_latest_entity_values("duration" , None))["entities"]["additional_info"]["normalized"] ```

```diapachter 
dispatcher.utter_message(text=int(duration_value))```

```error
Exception occurred while handling uri: 'http://localhost:5055/webhook'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "c:\programdata\anaconda3\envs\rasabot\lib\site-packages\sanic\app.py", line 976, in handle_request
    response = await response
  File "C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\rasa_sdk\endpoint.py", line 102, in webhook
    result = await executor.run(action_call)
  File "C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\rasa_sdk\executor.py", line 390, in run
    action(dispatcher, tracker, domain)
  File "C:\Users\hp\Documents\faiza\rasa\actions.py", line 202, in run
    duration_value = next(tracker.get_latest_entity_values("duration" , None))["entities"]["additional_info"]["normalized"]
TypeError: 'int' object is not subscriptable```

Please see my response to this same question here

@fkoerner yes I did…please see my replay

@koaning…i have phone extracted but the vaildation keep failing ,can you see it for me please