How to keep the button enable all the time

How to keep the playload buttons active ?

Hi @Elssa could you elaborate on what you’re asking? If you could provide an example utterance for what you’re trying to do that would be helpful.

utter_greet:

• buttons:
    • payload: About title: About us
    • payload: Services title: Our services
    • payload: Tools title: Tools
    • payload: Cloud_services title: Cloud services
    • payload: Contact title: Contact Us

while interacting with the bot, when we choose one of the options ,after that these options become disable, is it possible to enable the options even after selecting it , so that if we want to change the selected option

Do you have an example story you can share with the desired behavior? A user should be able to use the “utter_greet” intent and make a new choice.

Also, is each button associated with a different intent?

can you look into this How to make the buttons stay permanently after clicked in rasa webchat? I am also looking for the same.

for example if intent is “hi” and the response for that is 1) hello 2)bonjour 3)hola

and once the user enters “hi” the buttons show up and now if the user choose “hello” the utter for hello will be displayed , once we choose the button and the utter is given then the buttons become disable , i wnat to keep them enabled ,so once i choose the button ,still i can go back and choose other button and the utter must change