I write an action.py to fill in some of the slots, do I need to claim it in the stories or domain file?
@AlenChuan Yes, If you have written the custom action in action.py file for example :
class CustomAction(Action):
def name(self) -> Text:
return "action_custom_action"
You need to mention that in domain.yml under action:
actions:
- action_custom_action
For conversation or dialogue management purpose i.e stories.yml you need to mention as:
version: ‘2.0’
stories:
- story: welcome menu
steps:
- intent: get_started
- action: utter_welcome_message
- action: action_custom_action
Please even ref: Domain | Training Data Format
Is there any problem in the following “stories” file if “action_ocr” is used to fill in some of the required slots in “fee-incitytrip form”?
version: "2.0"
stories:
- story: greet and subscribe
steps:
- intent: greet
- action: utter_request_image
- intent: image
- action: action_ocr
- action: fee-incitytrip_form
- active_loop: fee-incitytrip_form
@AlenChuan No.
@AlenChuan I will recommend to use rules or stories for forms please see this Forms
