How do I deploy more than one bot using Rasa CE

Hi,

I deployed Rasa-X CE version using the Ansible playbook given here. This deploys around 10 docker containers. I connected to the UI on port 80. The UI lets me configure only one configuration (in English), and upload one training data set.

What if I want to deploy 2 different bots, and support English and German for each bot, how do you recommend to deploy in this scenario? Can I achieve this using a single Rasa deployment?

I also noticed in the Rasa-X HTTP API a definition, that equals to default, but did not find information about it in the documentation. Any pointer to the relevant documentation will help.

Thanks and regards

Sébastien

What if I want to deploy 2 different bots, and support English and German for each bot, how do you recommend to deploy in this scenario? Can I achieve this using a single Rasa deployment?

For different bots you currently have to set up multiple Rasa X instances. The project parameter (with default default) is currently not used by Rasa X but might be in the future.

Hi Tobias, same answer for languages? Switzerland = French, German, Italian. Three Rasa-X deployments to support all three languages?