Get twilio sender phone number

I am not able to get the sender’s phone. I tried all possible ways and the bot is working fine.

Is there any global array from posted data from twilio.

@AH-KHAN You’ll have to check the twilio documentation for this. Sorry :slight_smile:

I have a bit different problem. My outgoing call does not display the called person’s name in the call logs “From” field. I make outgoing calls using the Twilio client through my web browser. The calls are all right; there are no problems. But alas, the log does not display the name of the person I am calling. At this point, Twilio’s call logs show an anonymous contact instead of the name I’m using. I am currently using https://quackr.io service as an alternative option. But I would like to know how to fix the problem with displaying the contact name.

Maybe the problem is that it uses a virtual number? A virtual number is a number that does not require the installation of telephone equipment in offices or the purchase of separate SIM cards for receiving calls and messages. This type of communication is based on VoIP technology – voice communication over the Internet. There are many nuances and extra tools that appear when implemented in a business or simply using a virtual number.