Error with Botfront

Using Botfront on top of Rasa seems to be working fine, but when I refresh my page (currently running on localhost) I get an error. Here is the error message from my bash terminal. I pasted it in Pastbin: error message - Pastebin.com

How can I solve this?

The reason I’m using Botfront is because I want to implement Emojis to my webchat. It seems like it can be done with Botfront. I am open for other alternatives than using Botfront if this is a huge problem. I’ve just started my project, and I’m still in the discovery process.

Welcome to the forum @semosa !

Can you share the rasa --version ? I guess emoji can not be done in botfront until you have experience in ReactJS, you need to clone and update the code. I guess you want emoji next to input text message is that right?

That was a quick replay. Thanks :slight_smile: Here is the version: Rasa Version : 3.0.5 Minimum Compatible Version: 3.0.0 Rasa SDK Version : 3.0.3 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.8.12 Operating System : Linux-5.4.0-99-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.10 Python Path : /home/sindre/anaconda3/envs/dagfinn/bin/python

Emojis next to the text message would be nice. I am not experienced in ReactJS.

I don’t actually need an entire emoji library. What I want is for a user to react with emojis to the chatbots utterances. Some emojis could for instance come as buttons with the replay from the bot. And I want the chatbot to replay back with an emoji.

@semosa yes that you can do it

For example:

Train the example based on emoji such as

version: "2.0"
nlu:
- intent: greet
  examples: |
    - 🙏
    - hi
    - 👋👋
    - 👋

In domain.yml

utter_welcome_message:
    - text: |
        "Hello 👋! How can I help you

this can not be done without editing the components of botfront. But users can chat using emoji via mobile only.

@semosa but first you need to sort the issue of botfront chat widget display. confirm with me are you able to chat with your bot?

yes, I am able to chat with the bot.

@semosa perfect, now train the bot using emoji or with button payload and set the response based on utterance using emoji and you will able to get the result.

I hope this will help you? Do let me know your progess.

Thank you @nik202! I will get on with this and I will let you know :slight_smile:

It’s a start :blush:

@semosa great, seem cool happy? Can I request to please close this thread as solution.

happy :slight_smile: Yes you can close it.

@semosa you need to close :stuck_out_tongue: click the solution tick on thread Error with Botfront - #4 by nik202