Domain.yml

Hello everyone.

I have a quick question. Is it mandatory to declare text in domain.yml before declaring image, When I do so I am getting user warning.

“UserWarning: Loading domain from ‘domain.yml’ failed. Using empty domain. Error: ‘Utter tempustom: ’ attribute to be a proper template.’”

Thanks

Murali

Hi @MuraliChandran14. I am not sure I follow. Can you please share your domain.yml file?

Hi @tyd,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for not providing clarity information on the post. I have attached reference images of what I got as I train the bot.

1. If I do not declare “text” in the domain.yml utter_confirmation. I do get this user warning

2. If I declare text: “” empty field. I do not get user warning. Core training completes 100% no error or warnings

The goal for utter_confirmation is to just send image to the user.

The work around I am using right now, I declare text empty and on my angular chat added some few lines of code. I get Image as I wanted.

I am just curious that in the domain.yml. Is it possible to just send image without declaring text explicitly.

-Murali

@MuraliChandran14 To be a proper response template, it needs to contain either '- text: ’ or '- custom. Other workarounds might be to use a custom output payload or a custom action

1 Like

Thanks,