Deploying Chatbot to production

Hi,

I am not sure whether this has been discussed in the forum. I searched and couldn’t find. Apologize if it is already discussed.

I have created a Chatbot and it is working fine in our development environment. I am migrating it to production. Production environment doesn’t have internet and I cannot install directly from internet. So I installed python 3.6.6 and rest of the components (folders & files) I copied from my dev server to prod.

Initially I faced “ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found” I managed to resolve this issue. Now I am facing “ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘scipy._lib’”

I never faced these issues in my dev environment. Is this correct approach? If not could you please advise what is the best approach. Production is very secured environment. So only way to get things is through thumb drive.

Kindly advise. Thanks.

Hi @thyravi, did you also copy over the folders for the dependencies listed in requirements.txt?

Does anyone have steps of creating Rasa deployment package like we do with .Net or Java - so that i and deploying only binaries and not actual code on production.

I need this little bit on urgent basis.