Custom channel issue in Docker for open source

hi,

I am trying to install rasa open source using docker. I also have a Custom Channel. But rasa open source is not able to get it

The files are in docker container. the input channel and everything are correct.

If the file position is ok. You need check the depend libs(pip install ...) has any miss?

This is probably coming because when you are deploying Bot, you have written only one Docker file for the action server but your custom connector is not in the trained models. You need to run it as a service and train rasa and then

CMD [ "run","-m","/app/models","--enable-api","--cors","*","--debug" ]

to include everything in the app.

Be sure USER in Dockerfile is the same uid inside your ubuntu container image so it has permissions in its home directory.

I have spent two days to firgure it out, and I have done.

The problem was missing packages… which was supposed to be installed when docker image is being made…

When it comes to a custom connector, rasa does not show the proper error message If necessary packages are missing(mysqlclient in my case) It could be another reason that causes the error, but I am pretty sure the problem is neither about PYTHONPATH nor module paths

My suggestion is that you have to check what packages are missing…

I hope you figure it out soon