Custom Action Error: you didn't configure an endpoint

I am getting the endpoint configuration error while chatting via messenger.

Configurations: action_endpoint: url: “http://localhost:5055/webhooks/facebook/webhook/

endpoint server output: INFO:main:Starting action endpoint server… INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_log_user_data’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_restarted’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_slot_reset’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_detect_exp_slot_values’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_fill_resume_form’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_test’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_scoring’. INFO:rasa_core_sdk.executor:Registered function for ‘action_calculate_code’. INFO:main:Action endpoint is up and running. on (‘0.0.0.0’, 5055)

Server console Error: ERROR:rasa_core.processor:The model predicted the custom action ‘action_detect_exp_slot_values’ but you didn’t configure an endpoint to run this custom action. Please take a look at the docs and set an endpoint configuration. Actions Traceback (most recent call last): File “/home/praveen/anaconda3/envs/python3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_core/processor.py”, line 338, in _run_action events = action.run(dispatcher, tracker, self.domain) File “/home/praveen/anaconda3/envs/python3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_core/actions/action.py”, line 305, in run “”.format(self.name(), DOCS_BASE_URL)) Exception: The model predicted the custom action ‘action_detect_exp_slot_values’ but you didn’t configure an endpoint to run this custom action. Please take a look at the docs and set an endpoint configuration. Actions

Have you passed the --endpoints flag?

Yes I passed it something like this --endpoints endpoints.yml

can you post the exact commands?

To train the model I used the following commands : python -m rasa_core.train -d domain.yml -s data/core/stories.md -o models/dialogue --endpoints endpoints.yml

but what about when running it?

I am getting the same error after updating the model of the chatbot while it is running, however if i restart the docker container it works. The command is the following:

curl -X PUT -d ‘{“model_file”:"/app/models/20190626-085323.tar.gz"}’ http://localhost:5005/model

Any idea why? Thanks

Can you tell how to pass this command i am having the same error while running custom action