Creating new project in rasa i faced a error

I am trying new version of rasa .I am installing all packages what we need pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple. Now I am trying creating a new project i got the error is ::

from tensorflow.python.estimator.keras import Layer ImportError: cannot import name ‘Layer’

What is the problem…

Hm this is weird. Can you give the output of this terminal command?

pip show tensorflow

and are you sure you’re running the commands in the same environment where you installed rasa x?

Thank you for responding

C:\Users\Pulivarthi\Bunny\rasa>pip show tensorflow

Name: tensorflow Version: 1.13.1

Summary: TensorFlow is an open source machine learning framework for everyone.

Home-page: https://www.tensorflow.org/ Author: Google Inc.

Author-email: opensource@google.com

License: Apache 2.0

Location: c:\users\pulivarthi\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages

Requires: termcolor, astor, gast, absl-py, numpy, keras-applications, keras-preprocessing, protobuf, six, tensorflow-estimator, grpcio, wheel, tensorboard

You are using pip version 9.0.1, however version 19.1.1 is available.

You should consider upgrading via the ‘python -m pip install --upgrade pip’ command.

C:\Users\Pulivarthi\Bunny\rasa>

Yes I am running all command in rasa x installed folder.

Hm, and what version of python are you using? Can you post the entire traceback that led to from tensorflow.python.estimator.keras import Layer ImportError: cannot import name ‘Layer’

I am using Python 3.6

C:\Users\Pulivarthi\Bunny\rasa>rasa init
c:\users\pulivarthi\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\h5py\__init__.py:36: FutureWarning: Conversion of the second argument of issubdtype from `float` to `np.floating` is deprecated. In future, it will be treated as `np.float64 == np.dtype(float).type`.
  from ._conv import register_converters as _register_converters
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Pulivarthi\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\Scripts\rasa-script.py", line 7, in <module>
    from tensorflow.keras.layers import Layer
  File "c:\users\pulivarthi\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\keras\__init__.py", line 20, in <module>
    from tensorflow.keras import layers
  File "c:\users\pulivarthi\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\site-packages\tensorflow\keras\layers\__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from tensorflow.keras.layers import Layer
ImportError: cannot import name 'Layer'

Does it work if you pip install tensorflow==1.12.0 ?

No it’s not working…

It supports only tensorflow Version: 1.13.1

Okay I’m a little confused. Back on tensorflow 0.13.1 – your original most said the error is

from tensorflow.python.estimator.keras import Layer ImportError: cannot import name ‘Layer’

but then in the next one it’s

from tensorflow.keras.layers import Layer ImportError: cannot import name 'Layer'