Clear chats in Rasa webchat

Hi. I have added tutorial on how to clear chats in Rasa webchat widget. Below is the link:

3 Likes

@Horizon733 Nice video and trick Dishant. Can you create the video whilst clearing the chat using button in the chatbot widget?

sure! but it won’t be with react but javascript

@Horizon733 Ok and can this javascript code we can used with Rasa Webchat or its will be different chat widget? I am already familiar with Jitesh code and it that he show how to clear the chat. Ref: Chatbot-Widget/script.js at main ¡ JiteshGaikwad/Chatbot-Widget ¡ GitHub

it won’t be part of Rasa-webchat, it will be a script which can be used in script tag in HTML code

@Horizon733 did u get the solution for creating a button in rasa widget

Hi, can you please help me remember which kind of button in Rasa widget

the button to clear the chat @Horizon733

To be honest, No to add that button I need to have react js knowledge, that I don’t have. It would be great if anyone from the community could add their contribution

I’m using Rasa 3.6.14 and have integrated the Rasa chat widget directly into my HTML. I’m looking for a way to clear the chat widget when the “restarted” event is triggered.

@shivanisinghbns which rasa chat widget you are using? Any link?

I am using this one Your Own Website

the code for widget is :

here I want to clear chat widget like fresh when clear chat intent is hit.

@shivanisinghbns I haven’t tried this rasa widget and even not sure it’s fully developed or not. You need to tag rasa team members for your issue. You can try webchat as your implementation or some other where you can implement your own code based on your use-case.

Can you give me some examples, how can I do this using other webchats?

HI,I am having issue. I deployed BOT in aws environment. There is NO authentication authorisation involved here. When app trying to connect rasa web hook endpoint getting below error. ‘https://my-app.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.