Cannot install "rasa x" in local mode

I am able to install rasa x using the quick installation. However, my webserver nginx is unreachable then. k3s is layering up on nginx listing to the IP address instead. I want to listen to a local port, e.g. 127.0.0.1:1234 which I can bind later with nginx then so that everything is working.

(a) Can I do this using the quick installation and k3s ?

Installation rasa x for local mode, I always get the error:

Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow<2.4,>=2.3.4 (from rasa<3.0.0,>=2.8.5->rasa-x) (from versions: 1.13.0rc1, 1.13.0rc2, 1.13.1, 1.13.2, 1.14.0rc0, 1.14.0rc1, 1.14.0, 2.0.0a0, 2.0.0b0, 2.0.0b1)
No matching distribution found for tensorflow<2.4,>=2.3.4 (from rasa<3.0.0,>=2.8.5->rasa-x)

(b) How can I install it on a local machine without touching tensorflow. I also tried to install lower versions of tensorflow, but that’s pain and headache combined - this cannot be the solution and did not work for me at all.

@kw005 Hi, you want to install rasa x in local machine? do you have Conda environment of python ?

Yes, I want to install on my local machine. I don’t have Conda yet. Any ideas how to get it working on my local machine?

@kw005 can you follow the basic steps and are you able to install Anaconda on your machine? If yes do you want me to share the solution for you yes or no?

Yes, please. Anaconda is installed.

@kw005 Please follow this and share me any error you encountered

You need to download Anaconda from here for your local machine Anaconda | Individual Edition

Create a fresh conda environment with python 3.6, 3.7 or 3.8 and follow the step

conda create -n rasa3 python=3.8
conda activate rasa3

Above environment is only used for Windows10 for Mac please ref google

Then install

`pip install rasa==2.8.1`
`pip install rasa-sdk==2.8.1'

check version rasa --version its install or not

then

pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

check rasa version rasa --version its install or not

You will see some error : ImportError: cannot import name ‘RowProxy’ from ‘sqlalchemy.engine’ Install

pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 should fix it

If sanic related error: pip install sanic-jwt==1.6.0

delete .db files i.e events and rasa if alembic error is shown

Good luck! I hope this will solve your issue.

@kw005 are you able to solve this issue?

Hey. Yes, I solved the issue last night. Thank you so much for your contribution!

@kw005 Nice, and congrats :handshake:, can I request to please close this thread as solution for other and good luck for your project.

@kw005 Hello, I hope you doing fine? can I request to please mark the solution or close this thread for other readers, many thanks in advance.