Building docker failed with MacBook Air M1

thx in advance.

@williammo Hello

Share docker file which you trying to run using docker build

Dockerfile (1.1 KB)

The file is unchanged. I just cloned the master and built docker.

docker version: Docker version 20.10.7, build f0df350

MacOS version: 11.4 (20F71)

Thank you very much.

@williammo Is this for Rasa?

yes

@williammo Can I ask where you get this dockerfile idea?

I want to add a custom connector and build a docker image. So, I think it is the only way to do that, right?

@williammo The one you share, it have some inter-related files as shown on this rasa GitHub GitHub - RasaHQ/rasa: 💬 Open source machine learning framework to automate text- and voice-based conversations: NLU, dialogue management, connect to Slack, Facebook, and more - Create chatbots and voice assistants. I am afraid only rasa team can answer this for the solution.

@williammo For custom connector you can create the connector file and run in docker. @williammo I would recommend try to run first rasa using docker container and then custom connector.

Without the whole rasa project? Is there an example project? What I am thinking is that the connector only works with the dependencies of rasa project. The project created by rasa init does not work.

@williammo Well what ever project you will create, it will run using docker, some suggested project for your ref: GitHub - cedextech/rasa-chatbot-templates: RASA chatbot use case boilerplate

thanks anyway

@williammo mean you not required the solution ok.