[Bug] Found unknown intent 'None' on line 3

I am running rasa_core.evaluate and getting this error:

WARNING:rasa_core.training.dsl:Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 3. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

WARNING:rasa_core.training.dsl:Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 11. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

WARNING:rasa_core.training.dsl:Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 15. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

WARNING:rasa_core.training.dsl:Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 19. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

My stories.md file looks like this:

And domain.yml lists intents

So I cannot figure out what is going wrong. I have spent hours following the stories.md text and it led me to nasa_nlu/model.py parse function. I tried to understand it with print statements, but just cannot figure it out.

Then it evaluates incorrectly. Here is my failed_stories.md file

Any insight on a fix to this would be greatly appreciated!

Please post an issue on our github repo with some more details, e.g. what rasa core version etc

Thanks for the reply.

Here is a link to my new post in case anyone stumbles upon the same issue in the future:

Hi,

Was this issue finally solved? It still happens to me. I am evaluating a trained model through the HTTP API, with e2e=false. My test stories contains only intents that are in the domain file (actually, I am using exactly one of the stories that was used to train the model).

My test story looks like:

story_take_photo

• take_photo
  • action_take_photo
  • thanks
  • utter_thanks

When I evaluate the story against the trained model I get low accurracy and the following warning:

WARNING rasa_core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 3. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

WARNING rasa_core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘None’ on line 5. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

However, if I perform and end to end evaluation (e2e=true), using a story that looks like this:

story_take_photo

• take_photo: take me a photo please
  • action_take_photo
  • utter_thanks

I get 1 of accuracy and no warnings.

Could anyone help me with this issue? I am using RASA CORE 0.14.5