Issues with rasa init

Hey guys!

I managed to pip install rasa on macOS Sierra, but I’m having trouble with running:

rasa init --no-prompt

I get the following warnings:

2019-10-07 23:25:15 WARNING rasa.core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘thank_you’ on line 2. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

2019-10-07 23:25:15 WARNING rasa.core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘why’ on line 10. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

2019-10-07 23:25:15 WARNING rasa.core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘next_intent’ on line 18. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

2019-10-07 23:25:15 WARNING rasa.core.training.dsl - Found unknown intent ‘change_bank_details’ on line 23. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

NameError: Cannot access action ‘utter_default’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are:

- action_listen

- action_restart

- action_default_fallback

- action_deactivate_form

- action_revert_fallback_events

- action_default_ask_affirmation

- action_default_ask_rephrase

- action_back

- utter_cheer_up

- utter_did_that_help

- utter_goodbye

- utter_greet

- utter_happy

- utter_iamabot

Could you please help me :slight_smile:

“change_bank_details” is definitely not a default intent in the Rasa core.

Did you install Rasa using this code?

pip3 install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

The default chatbot that goes with Rasa is the one that asks you how you feel and gives you a tiger cub image if you feel sad. You can run it by running rasa shell.

I resolved this by creating a new condo environment and running the following command:

@ggabor. Thank you for your answer!