UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'greet' on line 2. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml

I have already mentioned intents both in nlu and domain files but still I’m getting this error when executed “rasa x” command:

UserWarning: Found unknown intent ‘greet’ on line 2. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.

1 Like

I am facing similar issue with rasa x 0.26.3.

Latest version of rasa x which is I believe 0.27.4 has an issue. I just did rasa init and ran rasa x it is giving me. How to solve this issue?

I’m not sure what’s the exact problem none replied to this question from rasa forum. @Ghostvv can you please help us regarding this problem?

Hi @skjainmiah, thanks for pointing this out. This is indeed a bug that will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases

1 Like

Hi, I am newer to the rasa and I also facing a similar issue, please help me with that. I use the Rasa Version: 2.6.2 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.6.0 Rasa SDK Version: 2.6.0 Rasa X Version: None Python Version: 3.7.9 Operating System: Windows-10-10.0.19041-SP0