Bots Using Different Models

Hi all,

I have different stores which have different products. So, I will design a model for each store since the entities are different across the stores. I want to design a bot the operates on those different models. Does anyone have an idea about the architecture of such a bot? Or is there something missing me in Rasa solutions that could simplify the use case?

I would be grateful if you could help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey @varton. The best way to approach this is to simply build two assistants (they would probably be depoyed on different websites if the stores are different). However, I would suggest validating first if it really makes sense to have different modesl/bots for them - if user inputs and the responses of the assistant would be pretty similar to bot except for entities, then it might make sense to have one bot and train it on more data.

Thanks @Juste for your reply.

Actually I have around 10 stores, but you are absolutely correct, I need to rethink about having one bot for all stores that is trained on all different entities since the intents are the same. However, I will will modify the implementation as you suggested then I will test the bot to see the results. Finally, I will get back to you to share my results with others in Rasa community.

Awesome @varton. Keep us updated on your progress! :slight_smile: