Let’s say I need a bot that can interact with users and schedule appointment in a service provider calendar (assume calendar has availability API).
What would be the best way to implement that in Rasa 2?
- Should it be simple form that fills in a day/date and time slot?
- If so what’s the best parser for that? (seems like Duckling won’t do as it collects only TIME)
- should it be just lots of stories examples that collects the day/date and time? (no form)
- How to handle not-available-and-offer-other? is it custom action - or also part of different stories examples?
- Can I combine Bert to parse the different date and time entities?