Action removal error:

Hi, I want to know is there any change in the format of domain or stories.md file format, because when I am using previous format it shows me action may be removed and in all the case fallback action is implemented (WARNING:rasa_core.domain:Failed to use action ‘age’ in history. Please make sure all actions are listed in the domains action list. If you recently removed an action, don’t worry about this warning. It should stop appearing after a while.)however when I changed the format of stories and added utter_ in the beginning of intent in stories it is not showing any warning like removal of action but also it is showing There is no memorised next action What should I do?

My Previous Format:(WARNING:rasa_core.domain:Failed to use action ‘age’ in history. Please make sure all actions are listed in the domains action list. If you recently removed an action, don’t worry about this warning. It should stop appearing after a while.)

domain.yml

slots: game: type: text intents:

• greet
  • goodbye entities:
  • greet
  • goodbye templates: utter_greet:
    • ‘Hello! How can I help?’ utter_goodbye:
    • ‘Talk to you later.’ actions:
  • utter_greet
  • utter_goodbye

stories.md

##story 01

• greet
    • utter_greet

##story 02

• goodbye
    • utter_goodbye

New Format:(There is no memorised next action)

domain.yml

slots: game: type: text intents:

• greet
  • goodbye entities:
  • greet
  • goodbye templates: utter_greet:
    • ‘Hello! How can I help?’ utter_goodbye:
    • ‘Talk to you later.’ actions:
  • utter_greet
  • utter_goodbye

stories.md

##story 01

• utter_greet
    • utter_greet

##story 02

• utter_goodbye
    • utter_goodbye

P.S. There is change in stories.md file

Can you format this with ``` please? i can’t read your domain file properly

Resolved

In case anybody else has this problem, here’s my experience… I use mongoDB as tracker store, and after performing a rasa init, I chatted with the default bot. After updating to my model, every time I typed something in rasa shell, I recieved warnings that action ‘utter_greet’, ‘utter_cheer_up’, ‘utter_did_that_help’, etc… were no longer listed in the domains action list, and that they would stop appearing after a while.

To make them disappear, I had to clear the conversations collection in mongoDB with

> use rasa
> db.conversations.drop()